A focused equity fund investing in listed real estate companies.
An investment in the fund gives you a focused orientation on Swedish and Nordic listed companies in the construction and real estate sector. The fund is managed by a management team that, unlike a regular equity fund, has the opportunity to take short positions that are balanced with additional long positions. The aim is to create excess returns by reinforcing over- and underweights against the benchmark index.
The fund is suitable for those who:
- Have an investment horizon of at least five years.
- Want to take part in the development of the Nordic real estate market.
- Believe in active management and investments based on a clear understanding of each individual company.
In addition to a fixed management fee, Lannebo Fastighetsfond charges a 20 percent performance fee above benchmark.
The fund is classified as an Article 8 product under SFDR (Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation). By recognizing the long-term significance of sustainability as a driver of change in markets, countries, and companies, the portfolio managers evaluate investments based on their environmental impact, social responsibility, and governance practices.
The fund’s responsible investment strategies are:
- integrating environmental, social and governance factors into our investment processes, including both sustainability risks and principal adverse impacts, a concept commonly referred to as “double materiality”.
- acting as a responsible owner, engage with our investee companies to ensure their alignment with our expectations regarding sustainable business practices and adherence to international norms.
- excluding companies that are engaged in sectors and activities that we deem to cause significant adverse effects on society, where an investment would be associated with substantial negative environmental or social consequences or associated with an undesirable sustainability risk.