Lannebo Europe Green Transition - A thematic fund that invests in sustainable companies.
In 2022 there is no doubt that Europe is at the brink of a major transition from fossil fuels to a circular and sustainable economy. Companies that are driving this transition will have major tailwinds for decades to come. This is especially true for small and mid caps and Lannebo takes pride in actively finding the hidden gems before large fund managers and passive investors.
Why invest in Europe Green Transition?
- Lannebo Green Transition is a dark green EU Article 9 fund. The fund only invests in companies that are driving the European Green Transition making your impact as an investor truly beneficial for a sustainable future.
- Lannebo delivers genuine active management. Therefore, instead of staring at the screens, following the index and the stock market, we deepen our knowledge of companies we believe in. We look for, find and meet with companies with strong business ideas, stable balance sheets and great potential to invest in early on. Over the years we have developed a keen eye for quality companies that are profitable and can continue to perform for our unit holders over the long term regardless of external conditions. We like when companies are experts at what they do, preferably world leading and we would like to see strong owners’ / management teams that advance the business forward.
- The small and mid cap market is less efficient compared to large caps, allowing for greater potential of additional returns in each investment compared to the overall market. Despite the fact that the majority of European companies are small caps there are fewer players that monitor and analyse them. We want to capture these opportunities with our proven approach where we evaluate each company based on our own critical analysis.
Lannebo Europe Green Transition is an actively managed equity fund that invests in small and medium-sized enterprises in Europe. The companies the fund invest in should have a market capitalization not exceeding 15 billion EUR, or the equivalent in another currency at the time of investment. The fund may invest a maximum of 10 per cent of its value in companies with headquarters in Europe, but not listed in Europe, and / or without restriction to the size of the companies’ market capitalization.
The fund is suitable for those who
- Want to invest in an Article 9-fund with a strong positive environmental impact.
- Want to invest in small and medium-sized companies listed on European equity markets.
- Want an actively managed fund where investments are based on a clear understanding of each individual company.
- Can accept that fluctuations in performance may occur, and have an investment horizon of at least five years.
The fund is an actively managed equity fund that invests in equities in small and medium-sized listed companies in Europe. The fund follows specific sustainability related criteria in the investments, with the aim of making sustainable investments with an environmental focus. Sustainable investment means an investment in companies whose activities contribute to an environmental objective, provided that the investment does not cause significant damage to other environmental or social objectives and that the company in which it is invested complies with good governance practices.
The fund follows specific sustainability related criteria in the investments, with the aim of making sustainable investments with an environmental focus. Sustainable investment means an investment in companies whose activities contribute to an environmental objective, provided that the investment does not cause significant damage to other environmental or social objectives and that the company in which it is invested complies with good governance practices.
Lannebo has developed policies and processes to ensure that potential investments meet the sustainable investment objective for the fund. The fund follows four methods in the investment strategy to achieve the fund’s objective:
1. Sustainable investment assesment (Green Revenue Alignment)
2. Through sustainability analysis
3. Norm-based screening
4. Active ownership
The objective is, as described in the fund rules, to make sustainable investments with an environmental focus and while exercising due caution, to generate the greatest possible capital growth and achieve a good spread of risk.
Lannebo Europe Green Transition does not invest in companies that violate international conventions or in companies that produce and/or distribute controversial weapons. The fund also refrains from investing in companies in which more than 5 per cent of the company’s turnover comes from the production and/or distribution of tobacco, cannabis, alcohol, weapons, gambling or pornography. The fund also refrains from investing in companies in which more than 5 per cent of the company’s turnover comes from extracting of fossil fuels (coal, oil and gas).
Risk Indicator (SRRI)
Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. The money you invest in a fund can both increase and decrease in value and it is not certain that you will get back the full amount invested.
Basic fund facts
|Open for trade||Daily|